Depimiel Natural Depilatory Wax 500gr with honey
It has 100% natural components, free of essences or dyes.
Ideal for sensitive skin and progressively decreases the birth of hair.
It does not contain paraffin, so it has low temperature and a lot of elasticity.
It is considered hypoallergenic.
Pearls Natural Pearls Depilatory Wax with Honey 500g - Depimiel
Designed for normal skin and can be used all over the body. Elastic, has high adherence, extracting the hair from the root easily and progressively reducing hair growth. Contains no paraffin and is 100% natural.
- Mode of use:
- 01 - Heat the necessary amount of pearls in a suitable container (metallic), heating in a water bath or low fire.
- 02 - Let it cool down. With a spatula stir the wax until it becomes homogeneous and creamy. Check the temperature of the wax, putting a small amount of the product on the forearm. If it is at a bearable temperature start waxing.
- 03 - With a spatula, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
- 04 - Let dry for a few seconds, stretch the skin and pull the wax, firmly and quickly, in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- 05 - Use Depimiel Removal Oil to remove possible residue of wax from the skin and finish with Depimiel Post-Depilatory Lotion or Gel.
Attention: The wax should not be liquid at the time of application. Very hot wax can cause burns. If this occurs, cool the affected area as soon as possible with running water for 10 minutes, if symptoms persist, consult a doctor immediately.
Precautions: Follow directions for use. Do not expose to sun or sunbed 48h before and after epilation. Always pull the wax parallel and as close to the skin as possible. Do not remove the wax by pulling upwards as this can cause bruising. Do not use products containing alcohol before and immediately after waxing as irritation can occur. Do not use for shaving purposes. Not recommended for pregnant women, children, elderly, diabetics or after surgery. Do not apply on mucous membranes, on wounded, irritated, damaged, inflamed skin, varicose veins and skin that has had negative reactions with the use of another wax in the past. Do not use in the eyes area (eyebrows, eyelashes and eyelids). Do not repeat the application more than twice in the same place. Do not apply the product in less than 15 days in the same area, because the hair will not be in the proper length for hair removal, however may occur sensitization, so before using it is indicated the test in a small area. If after 24 hours there are no adverse reactions, proceed to hair removal. Keep out of reach of children. In case of contact with eyes, wash with plenty of water and consult a specialist. External Use. Professional Use.