Desinchá/ Tea 60 Sachets -
The disinchá is a tea that aims to decrease the swelling of the body, accelerate the metabolism and bring more health to your day to day.
Made with 8 natural 100% ingredients, which help in weight loss and slimming. With ingredients that accelerate your metabolism and help to disinflate Desinchá has become the darling of bloggers and mine too.
Besides being super efficient it has the super nice taste and you can consume both hot and cold.
- It contains 8 ingredients and only!
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
- No artificial preservatives
- No sweeteners
- Reduces fluid retention;
- It helps to reduce measures;
- It accelerates the metabolism;
- It increases the energy and mood;
- 100% natural
- Green tea: it has caffeine and catechin, substances that accelerate the metabolism. It facilitates digestion, regulates the intestine and combats fluid retention.
- Carqueja: improves digestion, combats the formation of gases and can help in the slimming process. It has antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory potential.
- Green matte: rich in antioxidants, especially phenolic acids, helps combat cell oxidation. It is stimulating and has diuretic action.
- Mint: has vitamins A, B6, C, E, K, folic acid and riboflavin, still has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory potential, and improves the digestive process.
- Ginger: helps to accelerate the metabolism and relax the gastrointestinal system, reducing nausea and vomiting. It can also act as an anti-inflammatory and help prevent colds and flu.
- Guarana: natural stimulant, presents caffeine, theobromine and theophylline and other bioactive compounds such as flavonoids.
- Salvia: helps with normal menstrual and menopausal problems because of the flavonoids that help balance the hormonal system, reduces fluid retention and is also a powerful expectorant.
- Rosemary: helps to strengthen the immune and circulatory system, besides being great for hair health.
SUGGESTION FOR USE:
- 200 ml of water will do the trick. Warm up until it starts boiling and you can turn it off now.
- Then just put it in the water, cover it and wait for 5 minutes. You can rest assured that I can stand the heat 🙂
- Would you rather have ice cream? Just make everything the same and in the end add ice to taste!
- It'll be fine for about 24 hours, stored in the fridge.
- The box comes with 60 sachets, take 1 per day for 2 months or as recommended by the nutritionist.