Which it is:
The multifunctional that spans generations! The darling of Brazilian women since 1967!
Yamasterol with Babosa and D-Pantenol, the legitimate yellow, is a wild card in hair care, can be used in several ways, according to need!
What else you need to know:
Its composition has ingredients that provide shine, softness, silkiness and hydration! E without Paraffin or Silicone!
Who should use it:
Multifunctional cream with Aloe Vera and D-Panthenol for all hair types. Suitable for co-wash.
- Pre-Shampoo - prepares and protects the threads before the shampoo, leaving the threads untangled and soft. Apply the product to dry hair. Leave for 10 minutes, then wash as usual.
- Combing cream - no rinsing! Moisturizes, untangles and makes combing easier. After rinsing the shampoo, remove excess water and apply the product to the hair. Finish as usual.
- Conditioner - with rinse! Detangles hair while moisturizing at the same time. After shampooing, apply the product massaging into hair and rinse hair.
- Co-Wash - ideal for dry and curly hair! Co-washing with conditioner provides gentle cleansing and protects the strands, leaving them healthier, softer and with less volume. Apply to wet hair massaging the hair and scalp. Rinse well and finish as usual.
- Hydration and cream bath - After the shampoo, apply the product on wet hair. Wrap them in a warm towel for 20 minutes or in an aluminum cap for 10 minutes. Rinse well.
- In the Baths of Sea or Swimming Pool - Form a protective film - reapply with each dive.
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Parfum, Coumarin, Linalool, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, CI 19140, Panthenol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.